Capella’s Colorized Sub-aperture Image (CSI) product is delivered using the same five-file bundle that is available for download for the SLC, GEO, & GEC products:
- One cloud-optimized GeoTIFF Preview Image
- The Preview is a smaller file size and the colorization is pre-balanced for quick viewing. This file is displayed on the Capella Console.
- One cloud-optimized GeoTIFF Image Data File
- The Image Data File is ready to be manipulated by the user in geospatial software to accentuate certain features.
- One STAC metadata file in JSON format
- One extended metadata file in JSON format
- The extended metadata includes timing and colorization information for the sub-apertures used in the CSI product.
- One data integrity digest file in JSON format
The naming convention of each file type is shown in the screenshot below:
The structures and fields of the cloud-optimized GeoTIFFs and metadata files are described in detail in Capella’s SAR Products Format Specification. The Digital Signature Digest File is also described separately.