Pagination support for tasks query
At this release, a new API endpoint has been introduced to support pagination for task queries.
The format of the new API request mirrors the GET /tasks endpoint and supports querying by customerId (User ID), organizationId, or resellerId. However, in addition to these parameters, this API endpoint also supports page and limit parameters to allow the user to manage query limits and effectively return all task results by stepping through smaller subsets of results.
In addition to the task results object, the API response also includes the totalPages and currentPage values.
- Datetime fields are now directly editable via the keyboard rather than being limited to the UI calendar picker
- API calls to Mission Awareness have been streamlined for efficiency and performance
- Performance improvements when displaying task detail information
- Add to Cart button displays after a date-based search
- Refresh Access Times button on Repeat Task form properly sends updates after task parameter changes