Scene-based imagery pricing
At this release, Capella will charge for imagery products based on a nominal scene size instead of on a per square-km basis. New tasking pricing will continue to key off of Tasking Tier and Imaging Mode properties, but will be calculated using a flat rate by scene for greater simplicity and consistency. The scene-based pricing applies to imagery purchases from the public archive as well. If you have any questions about this pricing structure, please reach out to your Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, or contact our Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nominal scene size by imaging mode:
|Imaging Mode||Nominal Scene Size|
|Spotlight||5km x 5km|
|Sliding Spotlight||5km x 10km|
|Stripmap||5km x 20km|
Click here for more information about Capella imaging modes
'Permanent' archive catalog holdback
Customers have an additional Permanent archive catalog holdback option to complement the existing 30-day and 1-year archive catalog holdback options. Archive catalog holdback is an extra-cost option for customers to delay the time at which a tasked image is included in the publicly available imagery archive.
Summary of archive catalog holdback options:
- None (Default)
- Collected imagery is immediately added to the publicly available imagery archive
- 30-day Catalog Holdback
- Collected imagery is added to the publicly available imagery archive after a 30-day delay
- 1-year Catalog Holdback
- Collected imagery is added to the publicly available imagery archive after a 1-year delay
- Permanent Catalog Holdback (NEW)
- Collected imagery is excluded from the publicly available imagery archive in perpetuity
Digital signature digest file
Capella now provides a way for customers to verify that that their data products have not been tampered with from the time of generation until the time of receipt by providing an additional digest file in JSON format. The digest file contains two cryptographic hashes (SHA-256 & MD5) for each of the data and metadata files generated. Like other assets, the manifest file can be downloaded individually and is also contained in the full asset bundle.
Documentation on how to use this new digest file can be found here.
Line-item cost breakdown for imagery and analytics
When Analytics products are included in a task, the line-item cost breakdown for the SAR Imagery and the Analytic is displayed in the Full Cost Breakdown section by Collect ID on the Task Details page:
- New tooltip added to provide explanation for Expiration Date field on Order Details page
- Additional user feedback for Review Order button on Cart and Order Review pages
- Organizations with Hide Transaction Pricing enabled still see task breakdown on Task Details page to provide metadata for the task
- Fix to the Start Date and End Date fields on the Edit Contract page
- Fix to the display for tasks with non-standard processorConfig values on the Task Details page